Bridal Guide S/O 2019 Honeymoon Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules (no purchase necessary). Sponsored by Bridal Guide, New York, NY.
Entries must be received by September 16, 2019.
1. The sweepstakes is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older except where prohibited by law. Employees of Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Royalton Resorts, Royalton Cancun and any and all subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsors, without further compensation. Participants are subject to official rules.
2. The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 PM Eastern Time on July 2, 2019 through 11:59 AM Eastern Time on September 16, 2019. Enter online at bridalguide.com /honeymoonsurvey, or send a postcard with your name, address, e-mail, phone number and wedding date to Bridal Guide 2019 Honeymoon Survey Sweepstakes, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. Entries must be received by September 16, 2019 and become the property of the Sponsor, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site.
3. Prize: 4 nights at the all-inclusive Royalton Cancun with meals and drinks, one spa treatment up to $200 per person, private airport transfers, and air transportation up to $1,900 for a pair of tickets. Total ARV is $4,000.
4. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 7, 2019, under the supervision of Bridal Guide magazine, the judges of the sweepstakes, whose decision will be final. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Royalton Resorts, Royalton Cancun and participating affiliates, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with use, acceptance or possession of prize. Potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winner and guest may also be required to sign Bridal Guide’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Original Affidavits must be notarized and mailed to: Bridal Guide 2019 Honeymoon Survey Sweepstakes, Att: Winner Documents, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected .A copy of the Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage), to Affidavit of Eligibility, Bridal Guide 2019 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Limit one prize per family or household. If through a printing, production or other error more than one winner is notified for a prize, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among those notified. Bridal Guide makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Bridal Guide reserves the right to substitute brand, make and model of products promoted. Bridal Guide also reserves the right to withdraw prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
5. Prize winner will be responsible for the following: Roundtrip airfare if more than $1,900, airport transfers, airport taxes, any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, ground transportation, food and beverages, tours, gratuities, personal expenses and any other expenses not specified as part of the prize. Amendments to confirmed travel arrangements may result in forfeiture of trip or administrative fees. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for prize value.
6. Travel redemption dates are September 1, 2019 through March 31, 2021. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. Package inclusions may be subject to change. Accommodations are based on availability at time of booking and are subject to blackout dates, which include but may not be limited to: 2019: November 5-10, December 21-31. 2020: January 1-7, February 15-20, March 25-31, April 19-25, May 9-15, November 25-30.
7. Entrants agree that by entering the Promotion, they agree to add their contact information to the Bridal Guide and the Royalton Resorts mailing lists, subject to Entrant’s right to thereafter opt out or unsubscribe to such lists at any time.
8. Only the winner will be notified. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope after October 7, 2019 but before December 31, 2019 (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Bridal Guide 2019 Honeymoon Survey Sweepstakes, Re: Winner, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.
I have read these rules and agree to abide by them as a participant and/or winner in the Bridal Guide S/O 2019 Honeymoon Survey Sweepstakes. My electronic entry serves as my signature.