Featured: Mansion at Tuckahoe, Credit: Martin County Office of Tourism and Marketing
1. The Mansion at Tuckahoe in Jensen Beach, with its blend of Southern elegance and Old Florida charm, is the region’s premiere wedding destination, providing brilliant views from atop the majestic Mt. Elizabeth.
2. Kai-Kai Farm is located on 40 acres of lush farmland, embellished by flowering fields and eucalyptus trees. Coupled with its organic farm-to-table menu offerings, Kai-Kai offers the ultimate atmosphere for an unforgettable day.
3. Dating back to 1926, the Seminole Inn offers a quaint, romantic setting for all your wedding celebrations; plus, the property's farm and gardens are available for those seeking an outdoor location.
4. Situated on 200 acres between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal, Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina has all the essentials for an elegant affair. Gather your guests for a wedding weekend, and let the on-site planning experts take care of the details.
5. Whether you're seeking a casual beachside barbecue or a formal, plated dinner for your wedding, Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa will customize your special day to suit your style and preferences.
Credit: Kai-Kai Farm
With miles of uncrowded beaches and gorgeous shoreline set against a backdrop of technicolor sunsets, there are numerous picturesque places to say “I do” in Martin County. Start your future together with memories you’ll never forget. Explore more at discovermartin.com.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: